Important duties and responsibilities associated with the job.
• Line management of Clinical Research Associates (CRA) in specified country/region(s);
• Recruitment, training, development and allocation of CRAs in country/region(s);
• Manage turnover and retention of CRAs to meet company objective;
• Assist Clinical Trial Managers (CTM) with achieving project objectives in regards to CRA performance standards and monitoring consistency and compliance;
• Assist CTMs in trouble shooting and serve as a resource for issue resolution;
• May serve as a main contact for the country/region including feasibility; and
• May serve as a lead CRA as needed.
CRA Manager I
This is a proficient individual with strong leadership skills and thorough understanding of Clinical Operations activities. Employee is responsible for overall training, management and development of CRAs and/or Clinical Monitoring Interns.
• Bachelor’s degree with 4 years’ experience as CRA in specified country;
• Advanced knowledge of International Conference on Harmonisation/Good Clinical Practice, and Medpace Standard Operating Procedures;
• Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills;
• Generate and conduct effective CRA training program;
• Provide constructive feedback on CRA training performance and competency, for in-house and on-site evaluation;
CRA Manager II
Senior CRA Manager
The employee is expected to effectively manage CRAs and/or CRA Managers.
The employee is expected to efficiently and accurately manage CRAs and/or CRA Managers to meet quality and project expectations. Initiative and insight into management of employees and research processes are required to anticipate potential problems before they arise. Independent decision making is required.